Publication date: September 26th, 2012
Publisher: Untold Press
Open your eyes to darkness. What do you see? Does the darkness frighten you? Now imagine the darkness being the cargo hold of a slave ship. Your city has fallen. Your family is most likely dead. You don't know anyone around you, and some of them aren't even human. Giving up would be so easy to do, but not for Arowyn Mason. Not after being raised in a military family with seven brothers. Every great story should begin with a plan. Aro’s was to escape and to survive.
Escape comes, but at a price. As they reach the shore, Aro and the other survivors learn that freedom doesn’t mean safety. The slavers want their property back and will do anything to get it. The party uses every ounce of their brute strength, a hearty helping of cunning, and even ancient magics to keep themselves alive. Sickness, danger, and even love surprise them at every turn. Dealing with danger becomes their way of life, but none of them ever considered that nothing can be quite as dangerous as a prophecy. Running turns into another race altogether as her world falls to pieces again and again.
1. Statues. I’ve seen a few different versions of people dressed up as statues. This is pretty cool, when it’s done right and everything is grey.
2. It’s all in the face: There are some amazing examples where people have pretty much concentrated on their faces for their costume- and gone just crazy with the makeup and effects. I love the spooky zipper ones (face opening up) there is a very cool Tim Burton one with a lady with blue hair and crazy mouth too.
3. Red Solo cup. How they made a giant cup I don’t know… but every time I see the picture online of someone dressed as one that song pops into my head.
4. Dogs in just about any costume, especially those cute little doggies. Irresistible!
5. BumbleBee (from transformers) A transforming costume- too awesome!
6. Lego figures. Because who doesn’t love Lego?
7. The devil character from Legend. Not sure how they managed the giant horns… Kudos for that one.
8. Baby in a bunting bag costume of a pea, with head as one of the peas… I mean… awwwww
9. Okay, pretty much any baby in a costume. You have to love it…and that some parents take them out trick-or-treating. Who’s getting that candy? Uh huh—good one parents! (Not that I myself EVER did this…de de de)
10. I rather appreciate a good Grim Reaper costume. They just seem perfect for Halloween. Maybe it’s the robes… or the scythe…
For some extra fun, I've included a picture of me. When I was little. As a clown. Scary, I know. My mother sewed the costume. Honestly I can't remember if actually wanted to be a clown or not... when I got a little older I had fun dressing up like insane punk rockers.
This contest is...
- Opened internationally
- All standard policies and rules apply.
a Rafflecopter giveaway